NOR'EASTER LINED JEANS
SHIPMENTS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 7, 2014
1. COMFORT Without Compromise! These jeans are soft, warm, stretchy and beyond comfortable. The combination of Polartec fleece lining with premium stretch denim offers a combination of comfort & warmth superior to any jeans you've ever known. Our patent pending stretch design matches fleece and denim panels together to create the perfect pair of jeans that move with you and your lifestyle. We all have that "One Pair" of jeans that took years of washing and abuse to break in to that perfect feel. N.E.SURF NOR'EASTER JEANS feel amazing the first time you put them on. You have try them to believe them!
2. STYLE Without Compromise! Whether it's warming up after a cold surf session, walking your dog, or adding your favorite button down shirt for a night out on the town, the style, fit and function of N.E.SURF NOR'EASTER JEANS will have you covered. Its all in the details . . . with deep midnight blue denim stitched with matching thread, complemented by antique copper finished buttons and rivets. The front pocket features a custom angled cut that looks great and makes for the most comfortable jeans pocket you've ever put your hand into. Button down back pocket flaps have a matching angled cut and will keep your wallet in and the sand out when you sit down. The dark rich denim and vintage styling are timeless!
FIT: Because they stretch both inside and outside, N.E.SURF NOR'EASTER JEANS will fit even after the biggest holiday meals. These jeans are straight leg, regular fit and regular rise. If you're a man who normally wears relaxed fit jeans these will fit more closely but still more comfortably than your normal jeans.
- MEN: Regular fit, straight leg, standard rise, 28-40" waist, inseam length only 32" at this time.
3. MADE IN USA QUALITY Without Compromise!
We've refused to cut any corners guaranteeing you only the highest quality jeans . . . period! The premium 11.5oz stretchy denim blend is woven by Cone Denim in North Carolina and contains: 78% US cotton, 21% recycled polyester from single use plastic bottles, and 1% elastane. The soft rich fleece lining is by Polartec in Massachusetts. Polartec fleece is a high tech fabric used in the most advanced outdoor and cold weather clothing, keeping you warm/dry in the cold. Polartec fleece is lighter, softer, and warmer than wool, even in wet weather, making it the ultimate jean lining. Finally all N.E.SURF NOR'EASTER JEANS are cut and sewn by proud craftsmen in California.
4. Environmentally Responsible. Each pair of N.E.SURF NOR'EASTER JEANS recycles the equivalent of more than 25 single use plastic bottles by incorporating recycled polyester thread in the denim and fleece. Metals and finishes are non-toxic and the patch is not from an animal hide.
5. Patent Pending. Our patent pending combined stretch design matches fleece and denim panels to make moving easy and keep these jeans comfortable even if you put on a few pounds.
6. Sold Direct. It's expensive to create a quality made in USA product with US materials. The only way to keep end user prices down to affordable levels is to sell direct.
7. "N.E.Surf Raw Since 1620". NOR'EASTER JEANS are designed by New England surfers who thrive on riding waves after winter nor'easters and know what it means to be warm. New England surf is where America began in November 1620 when Coast Guard Beach was sighted by pilgrims seeking a better life. See a live shot of the beachhere.
8. Guaranteed. We'll do everything we can to right anything that's wrong by exchange, repair, credit or refund for up to two years.
RINSED DENIM - The denim used in our jeans is preshrunk, rinsed and midnight blue in color. A vintage blue will emerge after repeated washings. You can maintain the darker look by washing in cold water and gently drying less frequently. If you want to accelerate the change to a vintage look you can wash your jeans more often.