March 2014 in NH

Photo Bryan Nicholson

Unknown in a nice barrel

March 2014 in NH

Photo Bryan Nicholson

Latest Blog Entries

Kidnapped in El Salvador - Not All Rumors Are Rumors

Kidnapped in El Salvador - Not All Rumors Are Rumors

by Danielle Ciminero The day started out like any other that week. Wake up at 4am, brew cowboy coffee, watch a bit of surfing, walk the rocky path to the highway in the dark, wait patiently for a colorfully painted school bus to hurtle around the corner and then jump out in front of it waving our surfboards to make sure it stops to pick us up. Meanwhile, hoping the bus driver doesn't notice our blond hair and try to run us over.  It was El Salvador after all, and rumor had it that Americans were still a sore sight. Thankfully the first...

Read more

What Has Dave McLaughlin Been Up To...

...Since leaving his forecasting duties at NESurf.com? Well for one, his efforts with the Rhode Island based environmental group Clean Ocean Access have earned him the 2014 Newport Daily News Community Service Award which he will be receiving on April 22nd at the Atlantic Beach Club, Middletown RI. Always modest, here is what he had to say on the matter: "Although I’ll take some credit for my community service, it is the active volunteer effort of the community and the support of my family and friends which has allowed for great things to happen for Clean Ocean Access. I’d be delighted if...

Read more
JoomShaper